Sunday 9 December 2012

Hello World

Well...........here goes.................I guess it's time to find my blogging style! 

If this blog goes to plan I will be providing you with news and pictures of my latest creations, step-by-step project tutorials, updates on my favourite hand-made craft sites and fellow designers...................oh and hopefully some informative insights into my world!

In return for not waffling too much...........hopefully you will let me know that you are out there and that someone somewhere in the world is actually reading this and finding it useful.  Please feel free to comment on my posts (please be gentle) and let me know of anything you think I should be blogging about or linking to.

Well that didn't seem too bad for my first attempt.............I think I could get use to this!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment